[thelist] combining videos - solved

Kipper Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 08:31:27 CDT 2009

Hi folks,
Thought I would post my question as a continuation on this because it is kind of relevant.
I have 4 vob files each leading onto the other, however my third vob file has the main audio track on a different track to the others, as it stands the playlist, not concatenated file, plays and then on the third file i get commentary instead of the sound i want. is there a way to choose which audio track you want with vob? i am playing my files in vlc. and i have been testing out the program dvd::rip, for backup purposes.
Thanks in advance for any help
Kevin