[thelist] Submit form to third party site

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:02:00 CDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:27 AM, Jack Timmons <jorachim at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, that's what I was trying. Now I figured out that curl doesn't
>> natively work with HTTPS and that's the issue. It requires the SSL
>> libraries.
>>
>> Thanks.

Just being silly, mind you, not sarcastic.

Rudy's book better come in today, or an employee may find that their
computer's background induces seizures.

<tip type="PHP" author="Codeacula!" title="Error Handling">
Want your website to show ugly errors? Or would you like to have an
easy way of deciding what happens when your site encounters one? Using
set_error_handler [1], you can determine what happens when your site
fails. Not all circumstances are covered, mind you, but you -should-
be coding so those don't come up, right? Right?

[1] - http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.set-error-handler.php
</tip>

--
-Jack Timmons