[thelist] site review

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:39:47 CDT 2009

Very very nice.

One thing puts me off a bit - for an otherwise beautifully composed
minimalist layout, the address along the bottom throws the grid off a
fair bit: the edges of the elements composing the line don't line up
with any of the other site elements on the horizontal axis. I think
you might be better off having the items simply separated by commas
for address lines and pipes or bullets for distinct elements, remove
the spacing and have the line start the same distance from the left as
the main copy.

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer