[thelist] site review

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Tue May 5 20:10:55 CDT 2009

Krystian - Sunlust wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I think that the photos in installations could be bigger, maybe
> lightbox instead?
>
> Apart from that, that's a really nice website.
>
> Regards,

Thanks Krystian. I regret a proposal I made early on in the conceptual
stage of the layout to click to a larger set of images was rejected. And
attempts to make the images larger within the current structure proved
even slower to load and beset with other issues in narrow windows too
lengthly to delve into the cause and effect here. Btw, I personally tire
of the endless number of sites using "lightbox" nowadays, hence the
reason for not going that particular way...
~d