[thelist] site check please

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Sat May 9 08:07:18 CDT 2009

Meredith wrote:

 > Hey Mark,

 > Interesting site...curious amount of emphasis on the feng shui angle,
and
 > the design is not your typical 'property for sale' style either.
 > I don't think the word repetition is overkill.
 > You have to get that text in there somehow.

That's what I was thinking, tried it with only CSS but getting all those
words to behave everywhere was turning in to a bit of a nightmare...

 > Hope all is well with you,

Life is good, back in the game a bit more. Over a few weeks in the
winter collaborated with other people to create a "road status" map for
the island (it was a *very* snowy winter here) that some on the list
might enjoy viewing the source of. Uses JP Grandmasters' log in as the
core for the back end, was a lot of fun and will be speaking at the Open
Web Vancouver 2009 conference about it:
http://www.openwebvancouver.ca/node/54

In winter the 30 or so (it's a small island I live on) people that
signed up had the roads coloured red, green and yellow but after a few
days they revert to no status:

http://www.onedaybowen.ca/maps/roadstat.htm
--
cheers,