[thelist] Mailman hosting company recommendation

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Fri May 29 04:17:02 CDT 2009

Hello.

I run a discussion list with about 150 members and a traffic of about
100 messages per day on average. It's currently hosted on Google groups
because my web hosting company has a limit of 200 messages per day, and
using Mailman on that account easily exceeds that limit.

Google groups recently mistakenly classified our group as spam and it
tooks 4 days to get it re-activated. This has made me look for other
hosting providers who could support a list of that traffic (400000
messages per month) using Mailman.

Does anyone have a company that they would recommend? I found a list
here, but am not sure how many are reliable:
http://wiki.list.org/display/COM/Mailman+hosting+services

Regards,

Madhu

--