[thelist] when 100% is too wide

Rick Alexander tralexan at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 18:47:52 CDT 2009

This doesn't help with your problem, but I thought it best to let you
know that on my 24" monitor your header repeats to the extent that I can
see "Adams & A" on the right hand side. The other two lines show
"Professional Private Fiducia" and "Excellence in Private Fiduciary"

My resolution is set to 1920 X 1200.

Perhaps you have already addressed the scroll bar issue. I see no bar in
Firefox on a PC.

--rick