[thelist] Company to Install PHP on SBS2003 / IIS6

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Mon Jun 8 03:00:10 CDT 2009

Hi Todd,

Just need PHP, we can let it talk to the live MySQL servers as we have
test databases on each anyway.

I did find a couple of write-ups online that described the install
progress that I tried to follow
[http://blog.tjitjing.com/index.php/2006/05/php5-with-iis6-on-windows-se
rver-2003.html].  I did get PHP installed but it will only run very
basic commands like <?php echo "just testing..."; ?>, for some reason it
wouldn't run any of the sites I configured.  Can't remember the error
now though.

Would be interested to see your batch script if you don't mind sharing,
thank you - chris [at] e-dge.co.uk.

Chris