[thelist] retrofit wordpress

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Tue Jun 9 11:48:51 CDT 2009

I recently shoehorned some Wordpress blogs into existing non-Wordpress
sites. I am a very new Wordpress user and yet found it extremely easy to
grab the dynamic coding and place it in newly-created blog pages that
were otherwise just clones of the main site pages (outside of
Wordpress).

If you're fairly comfortable with basic html and css and at least a
little php, you could probably comb through the Wordpress default pages
to figure out the Wordpress code you need in an hour or two, and get it
emplaced and running in another two to three hours. YMMV, of course, but
I found it all surprisingly straightforward.