[thelist] 3D rendering in browser

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:02:18 CDT 2009

Does anyone has experience with http://unity3d.com/ ? This is from the
game guys. It seems to allow a high level of interaction i.e. walk
through a 3d environment with First Person Shooter controls like the
AWDS keys. It does require an additional plug-in though, which I'm not
too thrilled about. In FF the plug-in downloads to disk, after which
you manually have to start it. I mean, talking about thresholds...

Also I'm looking at the Flash options, which so fat seems the best option...

Roel