[thelist] creating RSS pages

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Wed Jun 10 12:20:50 CDT 2009

Anthony,

Hmmm, I am not sure I understand this! I am trying to have the page validate
on feedvalidator.org and it has to show up on a web page,  I am trying to
copy this page:
http://www.concordtv.org/site/cbbrss
For a local TV station

I have followed directions on various how to do rss sites, and it doesn't
validate. I get an undefined root element, which was copied RIGHT from a
tutorial!

Thanks for your help.
Nan