[thelist] Hex encode images for HTML emails — how?

Daniel Burke dan.p.burke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:16:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

In Outlook, click on "Insert->Images".

If you're actually planning on writing some HTML and getting your hands
dirty, there's this thing called "MIME", you may have heard of it. How you
go about dealing with it depends entirely which language/tools you are
using. And in true style, you did not give us any of that information; the
only option you have left us is patronisation. So without further adieu...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=embedded+images+mime

--Dan

"It's your privilege as an artist to inflict the pain of creativity on
yourself." --Programming Perl 3rd Edition, end of first chapter.