[thelist] web based synthesizers like WolframTones

steven streight vaspers at inbox.com
Sat Jun 13 11:30:36 CDT 2009

Just a quick question. I find it difficult identifying usable, non-malicious online synthesizers to play. I play them, and record by putting a mic up to my computer speakers. Not too bad in final result.

WolframTones is a cellular automata based music composer that is really nice. I'm not promoting it, but it's an example of what I'm looking for.

http://tones.wolfram.com/

Anyone have any advice? Any experience with softsynths or virtual instrument simulations online?

Steven E. Streight

http://www.pluperfecter.blogspot.com
http://myspace.com/thestr8sounds