[thelist] How to style a widget?

Jay Turley jayturley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:49:57 CDT 2009

Hassan-

It's an experiment. By doing that, I just need the one line of code.

Disclaimer: I am not an experienced widget creator.

Previous widgets pulled data using an AJAX GET into the div. But I didn't
like that because I ended up with a few lines of code.

If you have any better suggestions, believe me, I'm all ears!

-Jay