[thelist] Server hacked?

Viggie viggie at viggie.com
Sun Jul 12 22:24:39 CDT 2009

I'm intrigued.  How come the leading & greatly revered open source apps,
like wordpress, drupal & joomla use only php instead of any of those
nicer development environments.   Why the nicer development environments
cannot produce better applications than these even though some of then
were around far longer than php.

I'm ready to switch if there were any convincing proof rather than mere
statements like these.

cheers,
Viggie
http://www.viggie.com