[thelist] domain registration - general rule

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Fri Jul 17 07:55:20 CDT 2009

I don't know anything about this company other than they came up 1st in
a G search.

Have you considered something like

http://www.safenames.net/brandprotection/domainretrieval.aspx

There are other companies that I've seen recently that help with your
specific situation.  This service doesn't fit exactly, but I suppose he
could at this point be viewed as a squatter.