[thelist] Anyone using online project management software?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Fri Aug 7 12:52:22 CDT 2009

For most of the projects I work on, I'm the sole developer and don't
even think twice about project management. Now, however, I'm working
on a bigger project, that includes several developers, and would like
to convince the others that it's probably a good idea if we set up and
use one. I think a project-management system would help us not only
track development, but keep track of bug reports and feature requests.

So, what should we use? One web hosting company that I deal with has a
CPanel interface that includes Fantastico and two different project
management packages: dotproject and PHProjekt. Is there anyone who's
familiar with the pros and cons of these two packages? Are there
others that I should be considering?

Thanks!

Dan Romanchik
Web Publishing Group