[thelist] Good British Registrar

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 06:47:51 CDT 2009

I found Domain Monster 3 or 4 years ago, and I haven't looked back since.
They offer a fantastic control panel for organising your domains. You can
add a list of customers, and register domains to a particular customer. They
are responsive, answering the phone very quickly, are always helpful and
friendly. Once, I accidentally registered a domain to the wrong person, so I
requested an order verification page before final checkout, and they
implemented it within a couple of months. I have only ever had one problem
with their system, and it was sorted out within a couple of hours. You can
alter DNS settings very easily, and they have automated renewals. They don't
charge for domain transfers to or away. They offer hosting, too, although I
only use them for the domains so I can't comment on their hosting.

They are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but I have saved a huge
amount of time because of the ease of their system. No more logging in to
different accounts. All you domains are listed, easy to modify.

They also have a partner programme, which works on the referring page, and
not the usual GET variable. I rang them to enquire about how to include a
referral link within this email, and although it is not possible right now,
they are planning to alter their referral system in the future, and were
grateful for my input. They seem to be a progressive company, and I
genuinely recommend them.

I have used half a dozen registrars in the past, including 1and1, but none
of them have a control panel to match Domain Monsters. Irrespective of the
fact that I can earn commission from this, I would highly recommend them
anyway.

If you would like to use the link on my website so I can earn some
commission, go to http://lycosa.co.uk and click on the domain monster
banner.

If you're not feeling so benevolent, just go to http://www.domainmonster.com
:(