[thelist] interesting traffic change at our website

Robert Lee rob at rob-n-steph.net
Sat Aug 29 09:09:18 CDT 2009

It could be legitimate visitors, but it's also very likely that you're being
scanned by bots (and not the good kind!).

I'd certainly check a few of the IP's on project honey pot, or some of the
other sites that work to block malicious bots.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/home.php
http://www.kloth.net/internet/badbots.php

HTH,
Rob