[thelist] Amazon S3 for serving video: restricting permissions

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Sat Aug 29 17:22:26 CDT 2009

> Dude, life's too short -- why don't you lease a server from someplace
> like RackSpace and, if you're not inclined, put someone on retainer
> to handle installing/maintaining PHP, etc.?

money. I don't have the funds, today, to start paying 5-10 times what I'm
paying now.

I know that's a bad answer. I'm trying to change it. Because, you're
absolutely right; I need to find a professional to manage this and hand off
the stuff I just don't want any more.

<deep cleansing breath; in through the nose, out through the mouth; in for
4, hold for 16, out for 8; and, repeat)

I know. I'll stop now ;)

joel