[thelist] Data capture in Drupal...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:11:44 CDT 2009

I'm new to Drupal and google isn't my friend today... :-(
(I'm a PHP developer, but new to Drupal)

I need to create a data capture table.
Theuser goes to a form, enters data in fields 1, 2 and 3 etc...
I then store that in my DB in a drupal, or custom table..

I'm hugely confused how to do that...
Anyone know if a module or a how to to point me in teh right direction?

Tris...

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz