[thelist] Community organizing sites?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Sep 17 17:52:26 CDT 2009

You might want to check out CiviCRM: http://civicrm.org/

It was formerly called CivicSpace (and is based on Drupal) and was
created off of volunteers working on Howard Dean's Presidential
campaign. It is focused, last I saw, on organizing volunteers and
collecting and disseminating information to/from them. Might be just
what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Judah