[thelist] CMS Recommendations

Mohan Arun L marun2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:36:36 CDT 2009

>>The ones I've been looking at have options such as "if you want to upload multiple files, click the add button and choose your new file."  That won't work if you have 100 photos from an event they want to publish.

You may want to take a look at opensourcecms.com where they list every
kind of open source cms possible along with links to demos.

http://php.opensourcecms.com/scripts/show.php?catid=all&cat=

Regarding the photo gallery problem, instead of uploading photos one
by one, you could ask them to ftp all the images to a folder, and then
use custom code to display photos from that folder like a slideshow or
a gallery using jquery. There are plenty of jquery slideshow/gallery
plugins on the web.

www.mohanarun.com
Twitter: @marun2