[thelist] pricing for web sites?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu Sep 24 10:42:36 CDT 2009

Unpaid consulting - as we're on the subject.

I have a particularly faithful client for years running, pays bill on
time, you know and love the type.  However, there are pitfalls.  Every
time she hears about something new, I hear the "Bob, would you look into
this for me?" It might be a half hour, perhaps an hour, who knows?

Do you consider this kind of research to be billable, the clock is
ticking, or an assumed part of the profession?  We all should know all
this stuff, right?  And it increases are value, yes?

-Bob