[thelist] pricing for web sites?

David Demko support at inetcomputerproducts.com
Thu Sep 24 11:45:20 CDT 2009

I will typically set up the account on one of my own domains, since they are
so cheap now I have several that I just use for development projects.  If I
set them up in the root folder then transferring to their web host is very
simple.  I have also used sub-domains on my servers which, again, once you
have done it a few times they are very easy to transfer over.  One thing to
be cautious of is that you need to know if they are using a Windows or Linux
box for the web host - with that I just set one up on the same type of host
and they get it when they pay for it.

David