[thelist] CMS Recommendations

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Oct 6 09:50:13 CDT 2009

On Oct 4, 2009, at 12:09 PM, Christie Mason wrote:

> [...]

A legitimate concern.  I should have mentioned that the data directory
is not public -- it's above the web root level, so not viewable via
the web.

...though notably the web design firm that made the site did put it in
the web directory; one of the first things I did was move it.

And in my case it's public data anyway -- it's there for the purpose
of displaying on a page on the site.    Still -- thanks for the
caution -- you made an excellent point and I should have been more
clear.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider