[thelist] Amazon S3 secure video tutorial

kate.007 at btinternet.com kate.007 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 8 02:25:31 CDT 2009

>Google Translate<

Like most of the other translators I can't trust it.

I joined a new list this week and I recived an e-mail in a language I don't
know (Malaysian as it turned out.) I went to Google translate.

It seemed to have no errors in English then sent it off to the list.
Obviously their e-mails are copyright so theirs I can't send here but the
person who recived it said '  That was hilarious. Properly translated, my
e-mail should read'

Kate