[thelist] Hosting Recommendations - Any Experience With These?

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 06:30:58 CDT 2009

Hello.

I've received recommendations for three hosting companies and would like any comments/reviews I can get. They are:

http://www.webhost4life.com/

http://www.servage.net/  (someone told me sites hosted by this one are very slow)

http://www.justhost.com/

Please, if anyone has experience with any of these - service/support, reliabilty (uptime), problems, I could use the advice.

Thanks very much.
David

P.S.  Of course, other recommendations would also be appreciated.

* * Please support the community that supports you.  * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !