[thelist] Video sizing - anyone have any tips onshrinking/compressing video?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu Oct 15 15:39:09 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----

SUPER is good; I also played with ffmpeg as well but didn't get around
to writing up any shortcut procedures.  This is a blog entry I wrote up
2-3 years ago about SUPER:

http://dottedi.biz/index.php?option=com_wordpress&p=199

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Standards - you gotta love em with so many to choose from!
Rocket Science - the Art of Managing Distractions