[thelist] Any eCommerce software recommendations for....

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Tue Oct 27 09:45:56 CDT 2009

Hi Chris,

You didn't say if you had a preferred platform your solution has to work
on.

If it's a windows box with ASP solution I highly recommend
catctushop.com.  Their software will take care of both your
requirements.

> 1) A checkout system that allows an option to have no payments, that
informs
> the store owners when a purchase is being requested with the invoice
that
> contains the buyer's contact information.
Cactushop calls this a Purchase Order.

> 2) A pricing setup that allows for package deals, when certain
products are
> purchased together, there are price discounts automatically.  What's
the
> term for this if any when looking up information on eCommerce software
> features?
Cactushop calls this Promotions eg. buy one get x free, buy x get y half
price etc.

Thanks,

Chris

I'm trying to figure out if there's a solution that would allow for:

1) A checkout system that allows an option to have no payments, that
informs
the store owners when a purchase is being requested with the invoice
that
contains the buyer's contact information.

2) A pricing setup that allows for package deals, when certain products
are
purchased together, there are price discounts automatically.  What's the
term for this if any when looking up information on eCommerce software
features?

What eCommerce software packages allow for this and is easy to use?

Chris

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power -- William
Shakespeare

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/