[thelist] Question about ajax loaded pages, and the parent javascripts...

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:51:57 CDT 2009

I didn't actually look at the script so I could be off here... that
script likely scans the DOM when it's loaded and attaches its magic at
that point. When you load something in via AJAX, it doesn't know that
it's there because it only does its attaching once: when the dom is
loaded.  When you load something into the dom with ajax, reinitialize
your photo script after it's loaded, preferably via some sort of
callback. all should work again.

Wil