[thelist] I need a little CSS Help

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:09:04 CST 2009

You've got a mixture of HTML presentational attributes (<td bgcolor="") and
CSS and I am wondering if the browser is getting confused although it looks
fine in Chrome. I suggest you clean up your code, separate structure and
presentation and try it again.

HTH,

Jules

--
E-mail: julian dot rickards at gmail dot com