[thelist] ZIP. Boom. Cuckoo...

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Nov 5 14:15:01 CST 2009

i'd first check with friends to see who has a ZIP drive... check with
geeks... check with programmers and graphic designers who were in
school 15 years ago... check with a friend who works for a college or
a large IT department...

many orgs (like mine) dropped money on a USB ZIP so that we could
pass it around internally and sometimes help a client rescue old data
by bringing it on-site...

if that doesn't work, buy the refurb and install it in a friend's
machine without telling...

[...]