[thelist] Having trouble showing text after an ampersand on a Mac

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:26:08 CST 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Nan Harbison <nan at nanharbison.com> wrote:

> the left side navigation has a link called Finance & Operations. On Macs
> though, the word Operations is dropped, something to do with the ampersand I
> guess.

The word shows up in View Source and with all styles disabled, but
the whole left menu display is wonky (text seems overly large and the
column is shifted left) on both FF and Safari on my MBP (10.5.8).

I'd start by validating the markup (it currently doesn't validate) and
then start working through the CSS if that doesn't fix it.

FWIW,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
twitter: @hassan