[thelist] Common Site Mistakes [was: Do you use :visited in CSS?]

Barney Carroll barney at clickwork.net
Sun Nov 8 03:23:58 CST 2009

For a proper job to be done as far as information design is concerned,
I think it's important to have an honest, iterative, back-and-forth
design process with the client's authority representing the copy
writer(s) as to what information should be available for any given
page format on the site and how this should be displayed.

In my experience, both designer and copy writer need to occasionally
remind each-other of how to form a proper document - and the immediate
reference points that denote relevance to the user are the first thing
to go when this isn't done responsibly.