[thelist] awkward hover over text

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:16:16 CST 2009

Hey Bob,

As far as I see it the problem is that underlining is only a pertinent
effect for inline text, that is to say a span within a line of text.

In this instance the links should probably be a block, because it is
self-contained, and accounts for all the content on the line/lines that it
occupies — if underlined links are the way to go I usually do something like
this:

a {
text-decoration: underline;
}