[thelist] awkward hover over text

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Nov 16 09:51:19 CST 2009

Bob,

 A couple of thoughts:
- I don't like underlined, multiline text links - I think they look rough.
- Does the whole sentence have to be the link, could not a word be
highlighted?
- I either highlight a word for the link (my preference) or sometimes do the
hover thing, with some sort of change to the text or background.
- With the hover event I would have a concern that it is not always
immediately obvious to the user that the sentence is a link associated with
the image (until hovered, that is).
- would the image and/or image title or text title have a link?

Cheers

Simon