[thelist] Hosting?

Mike Maughan mike.maughan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:46:57 CST 2009

I've used dreamhost.com on a shared host for the last 3 years.  Generally
very happy, apart from a couple of service hiccups due to equipment failure
- quickly resolved, I have to say.

Technical scope of service is very good IMO.

If you want to try live contact me offlist and I'll set you up on a host (
test.xipotec.com probably) so you can play as though you owned the account.

No, I'm not trying to sell you anything :)

Regards, Mike