[thelist] Hosting?

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:49:03 CST 2009

DO NOT host with Hostway I have 4 clients on Hostway and I am working over
the holidays to move all 4 of them off.  When there is a problem its hit or
miss if you will be able to reach them on the phone and forget about opening
a trouble ticket. Horrible, horrible customer service.  I have a couple of
clients on godaddy and they are pleased with it, you are always looking at
getting upsold on the phone, but no complaints.  MediaTemple pretty flashy
and they have a nice cp and their customer service is excellent but with the
one account I had their it always seemed like they were trying to work the
kinks out of their system.  The one site I had there was a high traffic site
on their shared server and we always ran into db connection issues.