[thelist] User-friendly issue-capture & tracking

Mike Maughan mike at maughan.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 19:44:35 CST 2009

Hi Joel,

That's a generous offer, and thanks - I would like to take a look.  I'm
assuming I can set it up here on an XP system or on a win2003 server to play
with?

Do you know if there any auto-translate or auto migrate tools from asp to
php out there anywhere?  I'm not expecting perfection but, like Google (tm)
translate, it could get me started.

Regards, Mike