[thelist] Can someone on Exchange help me?

greg at mapleleafweb.com greg at mapleleafweb.com
Fri Dec 18 16:32:09 CST 2009

A client of mine is having difficulty receiving email sent from a
contact form on my server.  The client is using an Exchange server,
and I'm fairly certain nothing is wrong with my server setup or form
config.  However, I do not have any other clients (of friends) who are
actually using an Exchange server to handle email, so I can't test the
form to confirm whether this is an issue with ALL Exchange server
setups, or just this specific client setup.

If you're on an Exchange server and you're willing to help me test
this form I would really appreciate it.  You don't need to do anything
other than confirm whether you can receive a test email sent through
the form.

If you're willing to help, please send me a note via,
greg at interstrategy.net, or if you're familiar with issues relating to
sending emails via the Wordpress plugin, Cforms to Exchange servers,
please drop me a note.

Thanks in advance,

Greg F