[thelist] Google Maps in Safari4/MacOSX

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Dec 22 16:41:56 CST 2009

On 22 Dec 2009 at 12:19, Hassan Schroeder wrote:

> > apparently you are more fortunate than i, or my testing machine, or
> > my client...
>
> OK, quick check on my wife's MBP -- OS 10.5.8 (I haven't had time
> to upgrade hers yet) with Safari 4.0.3 -- map shows up fine.
>
> Does that make things better or worse?  :-)

worse.

i really can't figure this out... i'd like to blame it on a
concussion, but i don't think i can get away with it...

i ran through the Google Maps forums (fora) and found no resolution
for the two entries i identified that were close to my issue... i
also looked up more general stuff, such as iframes in the browser and
stuff like that... still no luck...

if anyone else feels nice enough to try and has that configuration
(Safari 4 and Mac OSX - Leopard) then please let me know what you
see...