[thelist] OT (maybe) -- Chrome plugin/tool to open a group of websites

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Mon Dec 28 15:19:12 CST 2009

There's a cool Firefox addon called 'Morning Coffee' that lets me choose a
handful of websites and have them all open at the click of a button, and it
can even be different sites every single day.

Firefox has become dog slow on my machine and I'm enjoying the streamlinie
goodness of Chrome, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a similar tool for
Chrome (or how I'd build one meself.)

And, in case this is too far off-topic:

<tip type="marketing" author="Joel D Canfield">
The average small business operator still has the impression that web geeks
have no manners and don't understand real people. If you write marketing
materials which make an emotional appeal to real human beings, then deliver
quality goods which the client understands and appreciates, and follow up
with outstanding customer service, your word-of-mouth work will pile up as
fast as you can take it in.
</tip>

--
Joel at Bizba6.com