[thelist] Mouseover map for div

Lise LaTorre llatorre at inmotionmedia.net
Sat Jan 9 13:01:37 CST 2010

I did something similar recently:

http://www.altaatkstation.com/residences.php

I used a combo of image maps and layered sprites. I am only mediocre at
JS so I'm sure that could have been a lot more elegant but it works. I
really resisted the idea of using image maps because they are so 'Old
School' but really, this is what they are for. We really don't need to
re-invent the wheel just because that wheel has been around for awhile.

Anyway, hope this helps!

Lise