[thelist] good illustrator tutorial(s)?

Sarah Adams sarahwbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:06:48 CST 2010

>> I've been asked to learn how to create SVGs (scalable vector graphics).
>> InkScape was suggested, since it's free, but I'm leaning towards
>> Illustrator, since it is fairly standard in the industry. Can anyone
>> share experience with InkScape that might change my mind on that?
>> Otherwise, I'm looking for recommendations for a good tutorial(s) to get
>> me started with Illustrator.
>

> For Illustrator, I doubt you'll find anything better than Lynda.com; go for
> the monthly 'all-you-can-eat' subscription, if they still have it.

Maybe I'm being dense, but I can't find their FAQ or any other place to
look for information about the membership and what it covers, trial
periods, etc. Do you know where I can find this information? Basically I
don't want to pay for a membership without being able to see what the
site has to offer first.

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer