[thelist] good illustrator tutorial(s)?

Kevin Mulvihill kmulvihill at ca.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 15:27:57 CST 2010

Some of the instructors on lynda.com are hit or miss, but it just so happens
they have two heavyweights for the Illustrator training. Deke McClelland is
an Illustrator and Photoshop master, authored over 80 books, blah, blah,
blah. He's also very entertaining and thorough and shares a lot of pro tips.
He alone has about 45 hours of video-based Illustrator training on lynda!
His stuff is simply outstanding! Mordy Golding is the other heavyweight -
former Adobe product manager for Illustrator and also very knowledgeable. He
has 21 hours of Illustrator training.

For learning Illustrator, you can't go wrong with lynda.com... Make sure you
get the option that offers the exercise files though.

Good luck!
Kevin