[thelist] Newbie with First Ubuntu Server

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Wed Jan 13 12:45:14 CST 2010

No worries Matt – thanks!  J

Todd

From: Matthew Pulis [mailto:mpulis at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:28 PM
To: todd at promisingsites.com; thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Newbie with First Ubuntu Server

yeah in that case configs is your option :) i taught its just a test box - if looking at putting it live go safe ;)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Todd Richards <todd at promisingsites.com> wrote:

Thanks again.  For now it is kind of just a test box, but these are the
things that I want to know because I will eventually go live with it.  If
Webmin is insecure, then I won't mess around with it much.  I'll spend the
extra time with the configs.

Todd