[thelist] Wordpress - Limited Client Access

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 15:50:35 CST 2010

WPLite does the trick! Thanks.

If anyone's interested, for some of the plugins (e.g. photo album), the user must be an admin even to see it. Although I didn't take it off with WPLite, it wasn't there when I logged in as an editor. Thus, all users who need to access photo upload would need to have admin privileges.

Probably the solution will be to take everything off the Dashboard and provide direct page links to the photo plugin admin, etc. The user can get into whatever he/she needs, but will see no other options. Links to any more sensitive functions (such as adding users) could be provided to the client separately to distribute as he/she sees fit.

Very nice.

Thanks again,
David