[thelist] Free Beginning Web Page / Learn HTML Program

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:21:10 CDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Joel D Canfield <joel at bizba6.com> wrote:
> are the new versions still that bad? I'd heard otherwise. (originally
> learned 1.1 and, yes, it was that bad)
>
> joel

One of the guys here purchased Microsoft Web Expression as a way to
learn to make websites.

I had at first heard that the code it put out was nice and clean. He
was making a webpage to be used as an email in an upcoming campaign.
What he created wouldn't display correctly in anything but IE7 and
only at his DPI (120).

Now, I can give a little leeway, but it broke on his computer
switching between IE and Firefox.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com