[thelist] iPhone App development

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed Mar 31 13:12:19 CDT 2010

Hi folks

I'd give this a go myself but I'm not yet set up for it.

My daughters partner who is a bit of design/creative/entrepreneurial guy has
some ideas for an iPhone app or two. I can probably do the webby side but he
needs someone to build the iPhone apps. May involve Layars.

Anyone interested, or know someone who can do? Drop me a line either on or
off list and I'll put you in contact to see if anything falls out of the
tree once you shake it.

kind regards

Simon

Simon MacDonald